Identity and Access Management Consutlant is required for this established business who put their employees first.
the role entails
• Develop and maintain IAM services.
• Further develop IAM tool integration with Service Now to provide automated JML processes and application access requests and fulfilment.
• Provide guidance over Role Based Access in terms of Location based Roles, Application Roles and Business Roles and act as SME over any future RBAC project.
• Work closely with our other Technology teams on integrating IAM services with Technology and business systems to increase efficiency through automation around areas such as JML processes, application access request fulfilment and attestation.
• Work with the Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) team to provide application access attestations and toxic combination alerting and reporting.
• Involvement with Identity Management initiatives such as Single Sign On (SSO) and Privileged Access Management (PAM), to ensure security and business processes are in line with industry best practice.
• Assist in ensuring that all IAM capabilities are mapped to internal processes, policies, and standards. Develop metrics to measure and improve the alignment.
• Complete monthly review and report on sensitive group access, i.e., service accounts, admin accounts, etc. validating I&O processes are effective.
• Provide information to both internal and external Auditors in response to findings.
• Collate audit evidence for AAF audit and control reviews, taking responsibility for identifying service and process improvements to ensure compliance with our controls and standards.
We are looking for someone with Hands on technical experience with the IAM tools, you need to have been involved in the integration of the IAM solution into 3rd party software like Servicenow,
You will have worked with an IAM tools that are focused into Identity Goveranance, like RSA, CA Identity Suite, Fischer Identity, Hid Global, IBM IGL, Net IQ Identity Goverance, Omada, Ping or Oracle
Post covid, this role will invovle a mix of home and office work, the business have a number of office spread across the UK so locaton is flexible for this position