Up to €70k + Uncapped OTC + Benefits + Car Allowance
4 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Global Account Director to join the Paris based sales division of a leading telecommunication company who are going for massive growth at the moment.
- Develop pipeline of sales prospects to a high multiple of monthly revenue targets and accurately and timely forecast of sales opportunities.
- Grow account base revenue through professional sales activity for new business, renewals of existing business and minimising churn.
- Build successful commercial relationships at senior levels within the accounts through the management of cross-functional virtual teams.
- Present proposals and manage customers though the sales process.
- Working closely with Pre-Sales and Product Management, ensure a complete solution is delivered to customer.
- Apply knowledge of customers, industry and services to achieve revenue objectives.
- 5 or more years of selling experience to global accounts within Telco and related sectors.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building / maintaining skills thorough understanding of key account management and the strategic selling process.
- Experience in selling some of these technologies, WAN, SDWAN, MPLS.
- Strategic thinker, strong negotiation skills and clear commercial judgement
- Proven sales achievement record
In return you will be working for an organisation with excellent sales support from pre-sales, post-sales, project management, service management, bid management, pricing and customer service.