Up to 85,000 euro base with 60.000 euro OTE
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Enterprise Business Manager to target new logo accounts within the enterprise sector.
Our client is a leader in providing infrastructure, connectivity and managed network solutions across the world, such as Europe, North America and Asia.
- Sell our clients business-to-business services within a geographic territory.
- Manage complex and lengthy consultative sales engagements within the enterprise sector.
- Develop, maintain and direct relationships with customer client contacts.
- Develop sales strategies and tactics to successfully achieve or exceed sales goals.
- Establish and develop effective on-going relationships with key client organisations to gain a thorough understanding of customer needs.
- Develop, implement and maintain a territory management plan
Requirements for this Enterprise Business Manager:
- You must have at least 5 years Direct experience selling either MPLS, IP Transit, Ethernet, or Infrastructure Solutions
- Direct selling to global enterprises.
- You must have exceptional communication skills and are fluent in written and spoken German.
- Have a proven track record of being able to achieve high demanding sales targets in a high tech environment.
- Outstanding analytical and commercial skills.
- You should have great organisational skills and are able to prioritise work to meet deadlines while keeping all work to a high standard
- This individual MUST be based in Germany and commutable to Frankfurt.