Up to €85,000
almost 2 years ago
An International multi billion dollar consultancy firm are on the look out for Digital Forensics Manager to join their dynamic and developing business.
For this role candidates will be expected to work alongside global clients and other senior members of staff to perform high quality forensic analysis and reporting on a diverse range on digital devices using a range of industry recognised tools.
- You’ll also handle a range of tools and technologies to access, fragment and deal with information from phones, mobile devices, computers and storage media.
- The Digital Forensics Manager will also administer a large variety of forensics and e-discovery projects within Sweden and internationally.
To be considered candidates will need
- Experience working within a Forensics related role using tools such as Encase and/or FTK.
- Experience of collecting and obtaining electronic data to forensics standards.
- Experience of executing forensics analysis, reporting and creating witness documents.
Other skills that’ll be highly beneficial
- Understanding of email server software e.g. Microsoft exchange, lotus notes
- Programming (C++, Java, PERL etc.)
If you’re looking to strive with an exceptional organisation that deal with global organisations and join a team with some of the most accomplished people with the industry then this is the role for you.
Reference Number: OG7181