Up to £60,000 Base
over 1 year ago
Data Centre Change Manager
A Data Centre Change Manager is needed for a niche, ultramodern Data Centre business in Hertfordshire.
The Data Centre Change Manager will be responsible for supervising and implementing change & permit management with the UK to help decrease/nullify potential incidents.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Audit & Risk Assessment or current change and permit processes
- Accepting & Dismissing changes
- Escalation Support
- Internal training to increase change & permit awareness
- Current and considerable experience in a change management role with a Data Centre/Data Center business or in a critical environment.
- It would be extremely beneficial to hold an ITIL qualification.
- UK Based commutable to Hertfordshire – Sponsorship cannot be supplied to Non-EU Candidates.