£65k - £70k
about 1 year ago
Client is looking for a Cyber Security Senior Project Controller to develop and implement structures and processes for project performance monitoring. Facilitate monitoring of project costs and financial planning and tracking. Whilst advising Senior key stakeholders and project managers of deviations to plans regarding programme, finance and resource status. enabling forecasting of costs.
The Cyber Security Senior Project Controller will support team leads with resource forward loading and with a view to runnin project management aspects of the programme. Coordinating and facilitating workshops and events (roadshows etc). The role also requires awareness of compliance risks and commitment to act with integrity as this is key to the sustained growth, reputation and continued success.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Degree Level - Accounting, Finance, Business Management or Engineering
- Expertise within Programme/Project Planning
- Work package management, work package control and risk management principles.
- Gantt, Pert and dependency charts.
- Key relationships with external stakeholders and internal project teams.
- Knowledge of SAP and ISEB certified would be a bonus
- Must be SC cleared or be eligible for clearance.