€78,000 - €90,000
5 months ago
DCL are currently working on behalf of a globally recognised technology provider who are on the look out for a Cyber Security Consultant to deliver cyber security and cyber risk assignments, support the team as a subject matter expert whilst mentoring other team members to ensure a quality cyber security service is provided.
The Cyber Security Consultant will develop existing and build new client relationships whilst establishing credibility by showing a deep understanding of Cyber Security and support Senior consultants in identifying new opportunities to further existing business. You will play an active role in recruiting and developing further members of the Cyber Security team.
The ideal candidate should possess
- Fluent German speaking and writing skills
- 5 years’ experience in a consulting environment
- Knowledge of regulatory and risk standards - NIST 800, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001
- Excellent communication skills at both orally and written levels to engage appropriate audiences
- 5 years of Business Development expertise including supporting on proposals, RFP responses and assisting our bid teams