4 months ago
DCL are currently working on behalf of a Global Managed Services Provider who are looking for a Cyber Security Consultant as they are growing their Swedish based team.
You will be reponsible for delivering cyber security assignments, supporting the team as a subject matter expert whilst mentoring other team members to ensure a quality cyber security service is provided.
You will develop existing and build new client relationships whilst establishing credibility by showing a deep understanding of Cyber Security and support senior stakeholders and partners in identify new opportunities to further our existing business in Scandinivia. You will play an active role in recruiting and developing further members of the Cyber Security team.
The ideal candidate should possess
- 5 years’ experience in a consulting environment
- Knowledge of regulatory and risk standards - NIST 800, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001
- Excellent communication skills at both orally and written levels to engage appropriate audiences
- 5 years of Business Development expertise including supporting on proposals, RFP responses and assisting in bids
- Must speak fluent Swedish
If you have any questions about this role, give us a call on 0208 663 4030 or contact/send your CV to Owen Glanz
Reference Number: OG6941