up to £55,000 plus benefits
about 1 month ago
Why this a MUST SEE SOC opportunity. As long as you meet these 4 key requirements we need to speak!
1. 3 locations to choose from- (You must be able to get to London, Edinburgh OR Newcastle.)
2. It’s an inhouse role within Financial Services! (So it's a mission critical role)
3. Technical hands on skills with SIEM, EDR, Network Monitoring, IDS/IPS (Must have solid technical skills, not just watched an introduction video on YouTube)
4. Be a nice person. (extra points for being awesome)
Cyber Security Analyst needed to join an expanding financial services company.
You will be responsible for identifying, handling and resolving incidents / alerts end to end within a major FS organisation. Big responsibility and opportunity!
Broad exposure to new and emerging security technologies, if you love security- this is for you!
Analyse logs/alerts from multiple sources to identify sources of incident.
• Technical triage / investigation and Incident Response
• Proactive monitoring and response.
• Look for new potential threats and take steps to proactively protect the business.
• On-going maintenance of security controls and use cases.
Other technical stuff that is key
Knowledge and experience working with the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
Experience of understanding attack patterns and other Threat Intelligence to implement relevant detection use cases within the SIEM/EDR and other security controls.