Up to £70k with Car Allowance
almost 2 years ago
A new and exciting role has arisen with an expanding data centre company. Our client is looking for a Customer Service Director to manage customer service experience and maximise customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Maximize customer loyalty and satisfaction with key customer stakeholders by driving value in service delivery.
- Successfully engage and manage partner capabilities and resources as part of the customer experience.
- Develop delivery strategy in alignment with services strategy.
- Influence and challenge the customer's thinking to develop better solutions to business.
- Sets overall strategic services direction that anticipates and addresses the customer business and technology needs.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive practical experience of both ‘Change Management’ and ‘Service Delivery’ within both the Public and Private sector.
- Experienced at establishing and then leading Service Management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customer most senior executives and decision makers -ability to directly influence decisions.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Service Delivery and Service Operations with strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Able to engage quickly with clients to rapidly win confidence and become a trusted advisor.