Up to £180k Base
about 1 year ago
CTO – Google Cloud Premium Partner
Location: UK – Flexible working
Salary: up to £180k base
Our client who is a leading Google Cloud Premium Partner is looking for a CTO – Head of Cloud Strategy. As a CTO working for a Google Cloud Premium Partner you will be responsible for leading and growing a practice of Cloud solution consultants and creating a new professional services portfolio.
- As a CTO your role will include working with clients in a delivery capacity to support the design and implementation of innovative solutions.
- You will engage and work directly with senior members within out client as well as directly with Google.
- Support the sales team with expert customer guidance on operationalising native Cloud platforms, mapping requirements to best-in-class implementation, selecting the most appropriate technology, and evaluating non-functional attributes such as security, usability, portability and stability.
- Provide proactive support to customers and prospects to ensure their successful adoption of Google and partner technology
- Manage a team of Cloud Platform Experts, driving revenue and utilisation targets
- Deliver presentations internally and externally regarding the Cloud platform propositions
Skills and Experience:
- Technical expertise in cloud and virtualization platforms (GCP), operating systems (Linux, Windows), infrastructure automation (Ansible, Chef, Packer, Puppet, SaltStack, Terraform, etc.), and application hosting technologies (CloudFoundry, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenShift, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise IT clients such as retail, manufacturing, fintech, insuretech and telecoms
- The gravitas to engage effectively with C-level stakeholders