Up to £90,000 + bonus + benefits
over 1 year ago
Collaboration Practice Lead
Salary up to £90,000 plus bonus and benefits
Collaboration Practice Lead is required for a global Tier 1 Service provider, you will be part of a global team helping to shape and deliver UC and Contact centre (CC) solution to enterprise clients and select SI partners.
- Regular interaction with multi Regional SMEs to understand divergent UC/ CC needs and drive a team of Solution engineers and aid them in review/ approve the functional design, prepare and present customized solutions etc.
- Support the Proposal team in RFI, RFP and SO
- Identify desired UC/ CC solution functionality, evaluate alternatives, close gaps with Product.
- Strong alignment with Various OEMs in Collaboration (Audio, Video, Web and Social) Industry.
- Ability to work with Engineering, Product and Marketing teams to offer feedback, bridge Gaps and conduct technology sessions and participate in Industry forums representing TCL.
- Create readily demonstrable demos and develop POCs with prospective customers thereby enhancing Sales Funnel for UCC portfolio.
- Able to position Hosted Solutions across Contact center, Webex and IPT Solutions against premise setups
You will require
- Proven leadership skills that build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively and experience in documenting requirements and specifications is essential.
- Ability to cross-train and mentor associates on UCC technologies and updates
- Strong Knowledge around SIP, IP PBX, Webex, IPT, Various Video endpoints, interoperability scenarios is desired.
- Knowledge and experience designing and implementing enterprise room-based and mobile videoconferencing systems
- Experience with enterprise Cisco voice platforms is required, including Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Cisco Presence, Contact Center Express or Enterprise, Telepresence, Jabber etc
- Enterprise voice, video, and collaboration architectures including core call processing, voicemail, presence, contact centre, call recording, video conferencing, instant messaging, etc.
- In depth understanding of high availability design best practices for enterprise voice and video systems
- Microsoft Skype and teams experience would be beneficial