Up to £38k + 10% Bonus
over 1 year ago
CCNP Network Engineer is required for this expanding global Service Provider
My client is looking for a CCNP Network Engineer to be responsible for providing 2nd level support to their enterprise customer
You will also be responsible for delivering high class customer service on a daily basis.
Main Duties of the Role
- Dealing with escalated tickets in a quick and efficient maner
- You will be expected to identify, manage and resolve all incidents.
- Strive to resolve incidents within SLA.
- Maintain history of problems and solutions.
- Real time service monitoring.
- Coordinate as well as participate in troubleshooting efforts between departments and vendors.
Required Skills & Experience
- You need to have previous experience in Supporting Cisco routing and switching technologies
- You will need Previous experience supporting MPLS and BGP and have a knowledge of VPN (IPSEC, DMVPN, RADIUS, TACACS and QoS)
- Good knowledge of layer 1/2 protocols (xDSL, ATM, Ethernet, leased lines and wireless) is a must
- Experience with one of the following would be advantageous, SDWAN / UCC / Scripting or Security
- You will be CCNP accredited.
- Any other European language would be advantageous
My client offer fantastic opportunities for training and provide and overall excellent career path. My client is also willing to pay for formal accreditations such as helping you achieve your CCIE.
Reference Number: RA7093