£30,000 + Bonus + Benefits
almost 3 years ago
An opportunity has arisen to join global telecommunication provider as a CCNA Network Engineer.
My client is looking for a CCNA Network Engineer to be responsible for receiving, tracking, escalating and closing all customer incidents and requests.
You will also be responsible for delivering high class customer service on a daily basis.
Main Duties of the Role
- Dealing with inbound calls responding to all customers’ requests and incident reports, this will be in English and French.
- You will be expected to identify, manage and resolve all incidents.
- Strive to resolve incidents within SLA.
- Maintain history of problems and solutions.
- Run and analyse traffic reports and IP configuration.
- Real time service monitoring.
- Coordinate as well as participate in troubleshooting efforts between departments and vendors.
- Monitor and manage Planned Maintenance.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ideally have previous telecommunication experience (preferably for a service provider).
- CCNA Certified.
- Previous experience with VPN (IPSEC, DMVPN, MPLS, RADIUS, TACACS and QoS).
- Good knowledge of layer 1/2 protocols (xDSL, ATM, Ethernet, leased lines and wireless).
My client offer fantastic opportunities for training which will be provide and an overall excellent career path. My client is also willing to pay for formal accreditations such as CCNP or CCIE.