Up to €160,000 package
7 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Manager to join a leading telecommunication company who are going through massive growth at the moment.
The role requires a high level of commercial understanding as you will be pitching at C-level so it is essential that you will be a proactive self starter, taking the initiative more often than not, instilling client confidence through technical knowledge and product expertise.
You will be managing between 5-8 customers, all of which are very large accounts.
Above all this is a challenging role and the successful candidate will be passionate, driven, tenacious, methodical and process oriented sales professionals.
Candidates will have the business acumen and professionalism required to deal with clients at board level. Candidates also should ideally be educated to degree level, have a background in Telecoms, IT or Systems Integrators and have a proven track record in the account management of multinational customers in particular verticals. We need the successful applicant to be extremely professional also trained in Solution based selling.
- Firstly, Grow account base revenue through professional sales activity for new business, renewals of existing business and minimising churn.
- Next to build successful commercial relationships at senior levels within the accounts through the management of cross-functional virtual teams.
- Present proposals, also to manage customers through the sales process.
- Working closely with Pre-Sales and Product Management, ensure a complete solution is delivered to customer.
- Finally Apply knowledge of customers, industry and services to achieve revenue objectives.
- Firstly, 5 or more years of selling experience to global accounts within Telco and related sectors.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building / maintaining skills thorough understanding of key account management and the strategic selling process.
- Experience in selling some of these technologies, Dark Fibre, Wavelengths, Ethernet, Colocation, WAN, LAN, MPLS.
- Strategic thinker, strong negotiation skills also clear commercial judgement
- Knowledge of relevant industry segments in Germany incl. market and technology trends.
In return you will be working for an organisation with excellent sales support from pre-sales, post-sales, project management, service management, bid management also pricing and customer service.
There are no limits to the rewards you can enjoy or the prospects you may expect. Furthermore, Rewards will include a generous base salary with uncapped OTE plus a comprehensive benefits package.