Up to €160,000 package
6 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join a global telecommunications business; our client has a number of different offices on a worldwide scale. You will develop strategies to achieve new target customers through developing new relationships with customers across the Benelux region, and further creating/driving new revenue growth across the Benelux region.
You will need:
- Over 5 years Experience in selling Managed Services such as WAN, MPLS, IP, Connectivity, VPN etc. solutions to large enterprise customers.
- Have the ability to scope, identify and sell high value and complex managed solutions
- Extensive experience of commercial principles and contract negotiations with global clients.
- High energy, positive enthusiasm and relentless drive for results. With sales achievements to corroborate and confirm
- Consistency of tenure in current and recent job roles
- Managing presentations of new client relationships.