Up to €80k + €50k OTE + Car + Benefits
20 days ago
Business Development Manager – enterprise accounts is required to help manage and grow a number of key clients within the DACH regions is for a Global Tier 1 Telecommunication Provider. As the Business Development Manager - you will be responsible for achieving sales targets by targeting and selling to new Logo accounts.
You will be responsible for selling a full portfolio of services, which would include, MPLS, Global WAN, Connectivity, SDWAN, Unified Communications and Managed Security Services
- Work with different marketing teams to identify and target opportunities.
- Build relationships across your target base upto C Level
- Understand how to develop a sales plan and but it into action,
- Sell multiple solutions/services across your customers
- To make sure you follow best practices in order to put together a proposition that will see you win the business with a high % win rate.
- You will also be responsible for owning the negotiations with the client along with key support teams (legal, commercial and product).
- Successful sales track record.
- Have experience in the telco arena ideally from a tier 1 network provider, but would consider successful sales people from network provides, SI, ISP or large IT resellers
- Current customer network trends knowledge.
- Able to speak to CxO level stakeholders within global organisations.