Up to £70,000 plus 45,000 OTE and car and benefits
over 1 year ago
This Business Development Manager position is a key role responsible for working with key partners to manage customer demands. The position’s primary responsibility is to work on the demand from the customer on enterprise orders and work with various teams within the business to submit a proposal to customer. The candidate will manage the partner relationship in region and submit proposals to the customer, as well as drive the sales opportunities from initial demand from customer through contract execution.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets established by the Account team for this project and execute demand management functional responsibilities, opportunity qualification, customer proposal, working with partners and closing the deal.
- Personally develop strong, long-term relationships with customer stakeholders, and partners
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for demand management, responsible for opportunity qualification to order closure.
Skill and Experience Requirements
- Strong understanding of the Fixed Enterprise business in UK with the fixed portfolio of services across WAN, UCC, Security, M2M/IoT, Cloud & Hosting, Field services and SDWAN
- Demonstration of a managing complex environment of customer requirement, internal processes and partners.
- Strong experience of establishing relationship and managing stakeholders across different functions in a customer organization
- Must have experience in managing BD role of Network/Managed services or service delivery role with revenue target in the past.
- Good understanding of the Telecommunications industry. Experience of working in an Enterprise eco-system preferably in for Global / UK markets would be an added advantage
- Experience of working on large-scale enterprise transformation programs involving multiple-vendors, cross-functional teams and different departments spread across UK/Europe in a customer organization would be an advantage
- Experience of working on opportunities run with partners
- Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives.