€80k + €50k OTE
about 1 year ago
Business Development Manager - Complex Deals is required to help shape and win large complex for this Global Tier 1 Telecommunication Provider to join their team in Germany/Frankfurt.
As the Business Development Manager - Complex Deals you will be responsible for achieving sales targets by winning large complex bids (the bids will be in excess of $2M with multiple products and services).
- Work with different marketing teams to identify and target opportunities.
- When a prospect that is assigned to you starts the selection process you will be the Team Leader, you will create and drive the bid plan to ensure you win the opportunity.
- To make sure you follow best practices in order to put together a proposition that will see you win the business with a high % win rate.
- You will also be responsible for owning the negotiations with the client along with key support teams (legal, commercial and product).
- Successful sales track record.
- Have experience in the telco arena ideally from a tier 1 network provider, SI or an ISP.
- Current customer network trends knowledge.
- Able to speak to CxO level stakeholders within global organisations.