Up to £35,000
5 months ago
Our client who is a global broadcaster is looking for a Booking and Events Coordinator on a 1-year fixed-term contract to join their Media Services function based out of High Wycombe. As a Booking and Events Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of global Occasional Use Production events from concept to billing.
This role will work a shift pattern including hours outside of a 9-6 pm day (including weekends, bank holidays and unsociable hours).
- Support the Product Events and Planning team, Sales team providing broadcast expertise in some major bids and proposals.
- Provide Bookings support to the customer base with the aim to grow the business
- Manage Special events including booking resources and sending bookings confirmations/handover documents
- Provide support to the Live Events MCR as well as the onsite team
- Ensure the Bookings data in ScheduAll is accurate when on passing to the Billing team
Skills and Experience
- Experience working with high volume under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic HD and UHD production environments
- Previous experience working with fibre, satellite operators and Broadcasters
- Stakeholder Management
- Solid working with high profile global broadcasters
- Experience with video distribution and contribution over fibre and satellite
- Experience working with Bookings software including ScheduAll