Up to £65,000 + benefits + bonus
11 months ago
Experienced Bid Manager is required for this global service provider who are expanding their Bid team within the UK,
The Bid Manager will be responsible for effectively managing bids and virtual teams and create compelling customer offerings in response to customer RFx documents. The role includes an end to end management including capture planning, writing, editing, bid production activities and supporting contract negotiations.
Bid Manager Duties Include;
- Management of customer bids, create customer offers and responses to proactive and RFx proposal documents.
- Communicate internally to develop cross-organizational working.
- To take ownership of the end to end offer management process. Lead the bid team using company agreed processes and methodologies to ensure deadlines are met, approvals obtained, and the bid teams are motivated and focused.
- Responsible for bid capture planning, overall bid progress, and the efficient use of company resources. Initiate corrective action where necessary by forwarding planning and forecasting, to ensure optimum utilization of company resources and promote customer satisfaction and on-time bid submission.
- Facilitate the qualification of bids at the appropriate process stages using standard tools and techniques. Record the qualification outcomes and escalate when required to drive effective bid qualification.
- Produce and maintain all bid records in accordance with company processes to ensure the bid is auditable.
- Own and maintain the bid risk register and the development of the mitigation strategies required. Flag any issues or risks to the appropriate resources within the business.
- Store all documentation in appropriate systems maintaining all necessary security compliance.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products and services, competitive landscape, and management trends within the telecommunications industry.
- Facilitate contract negotiations with legal, sales, commercial manager and the customer, as needed.
- Responsible for the handover of the bid to the delivery organisation. Produce post bid review and handover documentation to ensure completeness of the process and knowledge sharing.
- Develop and manage the interface with suppliers both internal and external for the purpose of producing winning bids.
- We are looking for someone with previous Bid management experience from either a Telecoms or IT services background dealing with enterprise customers, (ideally customers with a global reach)
- Ideally, you will be APMP accredited or used to working to its framework
- Experience in bidding and winning deals to the value of £5-10 Million TCV is essential
(Bid Manager Jobs, Telecoms Jobs, Telecommunications Jobs, Jobs in Telecoms, Jobs in Telecommunications, Bid Manager Telecommunication)