Up to £42,000
about 1 month ago
Assistant Construction Manager Data Centre
Must be able to achieve DV clearance
Up to £42,000
Our client who is a provider of secure and efficient data centers are looking for an Assistant Construction Manager to be responsible for supporting or managing the design and construction of Data Centre offerings as well as associated infrastructure to the agreed budget and programme.
- Reviews project activities for compliance with procedures and standards.
- Stakeholder management across all parties (Interface with Clients, Architects, Designers and Contractors) to ensure a high performing project management team and supply chain that delivers to agreed budgets and programmes.
- Demonstrate budgetary and programme control over complex projects
- Quality: Ensuring site project works including internal and contractor works meet design specifications and are carried out according to quality management procedures
- Sets up and manages support functions covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communication.
- Assists in the management of design process from RIBA stage 3 onwards.
Skills and Experience
- 3 - 5+ years’ experience in construction management
- Prior experience in datacentre construction desirable but not essential
- Must be able to achieve DV clearance
Data Centre Jobs | Data Center Jobs |