Reference Number: AM-TraRC
Job Location: Beckenham, South East London
DCL Search & Selection are a well-established niche IT Recruitment company who benefit from over 25 years of exceptional market knowledge across sectors such as; Cyber, Cloud, Data Centre, UC, FinTech & AI / Artificial Intelligence.
As a Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant joining our vibrant teams you will benefit from the opportunity to work with all of our Senior Consultants who have 39 years combined experience within the IT industry.
All of our leadership team worked their way up from a Trainee position at DCL, which highlights the endless opportunities you will get if you align yourself to our 5 core values:
1. To work as a partnership
2. To be realistic
3. To take responsibility
4. To improve continuously
5. To earn Trust
- Throughout the training period, you will be responsible for learning how to use our CRM system and the Search & Selection basics, this includes; updating candidate/client information, searching, the creation of calling lists for members of your team and much more.
- Once you are comfortable with the CRM system you will be tasked with approaching passive Candidates and profiling them in depth with the aim of receiving their CV for specific roles you will be given to work on from Managers.
Once you have achieved your goals in becoming an exceptional delivery consultant, you will be moulded every step of the way to become a high achieving 360 recruiter and receive on-going training and be taught a structured approach to business development, not thrown in the deep end like other traditional sales roles.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Has the ability to understand that at DCL we strive to ensure every day is full of enthusiasm as nothing great was ever achieved without it, however, we do also expect a certain level of maturity and competence from our trainees.
- A self-motivated, charismatic individual with the willingness to improve continuously and learn.
- Is able to take responsibility for their own development & growth whilst having the chance to work in partnership with experienced members of staff to achieve goals.
- You need to be strong-willed, hardworking and persistent to succeed in recruitment.
- Driven, high achiever - We are looking for individuals who possess a passion for learning and the ability to push themselves to achieve.
- Energetic, fast-paced and not lazy as you will not be successful in this type of role.
Skills & Experience:
- 6th form leaver with a track record of achieving A* - C grades (or college equivalent)
- Previous work experience within a sales environment is ideal, but not essential.
- Computer literate.
- You MUST BE comfortable/confident on the phone and be happy making outbound sales calls to create lasting relationships within the industry.
- Knowledgeable/capable of working and interacting with social media.
At DCL whilst we operate in a mature working environment we have a young, vibrant, and bubbly feel to most of our working day's and anyone joining the company will feel part of the team in no time. We regularly organise work events (Go Karting, Thorpe park, etc) as well as a number of work nights out in the local Bar's/Club's, as we feel it is important to mingle with your work colleagues both inside and outside of the office.