Reference Number: AM7
Job Location: Beckenham, South East London
Looking for a flexible opportunity working for a prestigious employer?
We are looking for Experienced Recruiters who want to work but not full time (even school hours). Maybe your children have started school, or you have taken some time off and are itching to get back into work.
Having successfully hired Part Time Recruitment Consultants before, we would like to hear from you if you have previously worked as a recruitment consultant in a commercial environment in a 360 role and looking to get back to work but don't want the hassle of commuting to London or working a full day.
DCL Search & Selection are a well-established niche IT Recruitment company who benefit from over 25 years of exceptional market knowledge across sectors such as; Cyber, Cloud, Data Centre, UC & FinTech sectors.
You should want to progress your sales career within the IT Recruitment, viewing this brilliant opportunity as a long-term career move.
What we will offer you:
- CRM database training on our industry-leading system that has an exceptional amount of both Clients and Candidates.
- The chance to be apart of a company that will work with you every step of the way to enhance your current skills
- Supply you with an endless about of support and knowledge about the industry and your specific sector to enable you to work to your full potential
- You will get the opportunity to engage and work alongside with international and national business.
- You will be able to work with a senior leadership team who have all have vast experience and knowledge within the IT Recruitment Sector
- We are always rewarding individual achievements with one of the best commission structures in the industry (no threshold on commission), plus we offer monthly dinner clubs where you can join the big billers to prestigious venues such as – The Worsley, Scotts, ROKA, SUMOSAN, ZUMA, UMA SUSHISAMBA, Goucho, OBLIXs, and other top restaurants.
- To win new business/ develop existing relationships within the IT Industry.
- To build long term working relationships with Clients.
- Consultative approach to calling passive Candidates in order to profile them in detail, against set criteria of skills and experience given to you by your Client
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Self-manage your daily tasks in order to make sure that the following day will be as successful as possible
- Have a structured approach with a solution selling ability as the sales cycles are not as quick.
What you should be able to offer us:
- Previous Recruitment Sales Experience
- Excellent telephone manner and English Communication skills
- Professional, fast-paced, driven and ambitious individual
- Mature and honest personality with a passion to succeed
- Commitment to your work/ going above and beyond to ensure the best outcome for yourself, company and the candidates/clients you will be working with on a daily basis
- A natural approach to networking with people at all levels
- Knowledgeable/capable of working and interacting with social media.
At DCL whilst we operate in a mature working environment we have a young, vibrant, bubbly feel to most of our working day's and anyone joining the company will feel part of the team in no time. We regularly organise work events (Go Karting, Thorpe park, etc) as well as a number of work nights out in the local Bar's/Club's, as we feel it is important to mingle with your work colleagues both inside and outside of the office.