Reference Number: AMGT
Job Location: Beckenham, South East London
DCL Search & Selection are a well-established niche IT Recruitment company who benefit from over 25 years of exceptional market knowledge across sectors such as; Cyber, Cloud, Data Centre, UC & FinTech sectors
We are on the lookout for an university educated individual to embark on a career as a Graduate IT Recruitment Consultant.
The successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant will need to be sharp, career driven, hardworking and level headed. The Graduate Recruitment Consultant must be graduating or graduated from a top 50 or Russell Group university 2.1 degree in any discipline, a 2.2 will however be considered for the right candidate if you have exceptional extra-curricular activities.
The Graduate Recruitment Consultant will ideally have experience in a high pressure environment, working towards targets and any direct sales experience is highly desirable.
The Graduate Recruitment Consultant will need to be confident, natural high achiever, extremely tenacious, smart and creative with a burning desire to win. You will need a very proactive attitude and must also have outstanding commutation skills.
We are looking for recent graduates who are looking to start their career with a business that is experiencing business growth.
What we will offer you:
- CRM database training on our industry-leading system that has an exceptional amount of both Clients and Candidates.
- The chance to be apart of a company that will work with you every step of the way to enhance your current B2B skills as well as develop essential recruitment ones
- Supply you with an endless about of support and knowledge about the industry and your specific sector to enable you to work to your full potential
- You will get the opportunity to engage and work alongside with international and national business.
- You will be able to work with a senior leadership team who have all have vast experience and knowledge within the IT Recruitment Sector
- We are always rewarding individual achievements with one of the best commission structures in the industry (no threshold on commission), plus we offer monthly dinner clubs where you can join the big billers to prestigious venues such as – The Worsley, Scotts, ROKA, SUMOSAN, ZUMA, UMA SUSHISAMBA, Goucho, OBLIXs, and other top restaurants.
- To win new business/ develop existing relationships within the IT recruitment Industry.
- To build long term working relationships with Clients
- Consultative approach to calling passive Candidates in order to profile them in detail, against set criteria of skills and experience given to you by your Client
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Self-manage your daily tasks in order to make sure that the following day will be as successful as possible
- Have a structured approach with a solution selling ability as the sales cycles are not as quick.
At DCL whilst we operate in a mature working environment we have a young, vibrant, bubbly feel to most of our working day's and anyone joining the company will feel part of the team in no time. We regularly organise work events (Go Karting, Thorpe park, etc) as well as a number of work nights out in the local Bar's/Club's, as we feel it is important to mingle with your work colleagues both inside and outside of the office.