Recruitment consultants are also responsible for:
- negotiating contracts
- interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
- screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
- organising interviews and selection events
- making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies
- helping applicants to prepare for interviews
- building relationships with clients.
Scotland, the U.K.’s northernmost country, is a land of mountain wildernesses such as the Cairngorms and Northwest Highlands, interspersed with glacial glens (valleys) and lochs (lakes). Its major cities are Edinburgh, the capital, with its iconic hilltop castle, and Glasgow, famed for its vibrant cultural scene. Scotland is also famous for golf, the game first played at the Old Course at St Andrews in the 1400s.