Recruitment consultants are also responsible for:
- negotiating contracts
- interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
- screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
- organising interviews and selection events
- making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies
- helping applicants to prepare for interviews
- building relationships with clients.
Munich, Bavaria’s capital, is home to centuries-old buildings and numerous museums. The city is known for its annual Oktoberfest celebration and its beer halls, including the famed Hofbräuhaus, founded in 1589. In the Altstadt (Old Town), central Marienplatz square contains landmarks such as Neo-Gothic Neues Rathaus (town hall), with a popular glockenspiel show that chimes and reenacts stories from the 16th century.