Recruitment consultants are also responsible for:
- negotiating contracts
- interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
- screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
- organising interviews and selection events
- making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies
- helping applicants to prepare for interviews
- building relationships with clients.
Manchester is a major city in the northwest of England with a rich industrial heritage. The Castlefield conservation area’s 18th-century canal system recalls the city’s days as a textile powerhouse, and visitors can trace this history at the interactive Museum of Science & Industry. The revitalised Salford Quays dockyards now house the Daniel Libeskind-designed Imperial War Museum North and the Lowry cultural centre.