Recruitment consultants are also responsible for:
- negotiating contracts
- interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
- screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
- organising interviews and selection events
- making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies
- helping applicants to prepare for interviews
- building relationships with clients.
England, birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles, is a country in the British Isles bordering Scotland and Wales. The capital, London, on the River Thames, is home of Parliament, Big Ben and the 11th-century Tower of London. It's also a multicultural, modern hub for the arts and business. Other large cities are Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Bristol and the university centres of Oxford and Cambridge.