Computer security, cybersecurity, or IT security is the protection of computer systems from theft or damage to their hardware, software or electronic data, as well as from disruption or misdirection of the services they provide.
If you’ve done any research on the topic, you know that the choices in IT certifications are endless! We’ve combed through the recommendations for these top nine cybersecurity job titles and identified the certifications requested most.
- The CompTIA Cybersecurity Career Pathway: With CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+), CompTIA PenTest+ and CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), the CompTIA Cybersecurity Career Pathway helps technical specialists achieve cybersecurity mastery, from beginning to end.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP):CISSP is an advanced-level cybersecurity certification put out by (ISC)2. It focuses on cybersecurity management skills.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA): At the associate level is where Cisco certifications begin to specialize, and some of the most common ones include CCNA Routing and Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Cyber Ops and CCNA Data Center.
- GIAC:GIAC certifications cover topics including cyber defense, penetration testing, digital forensics and incident response, developer, and information security management.
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom (UK) or Britain, is a sovereign country lying off the north-western coast of the European mainland. In the United Kingdom there are many jobs that recrutiment companies can help you find your perfect job.
- Threat Vulnerability Management Analyst
- United Kingdom
To monitor, identify and alert internal teams of cyber threats and vulnerabilities. MIRE Att&ck, CIS, OWASP, Vulnerability management tools MUST be able to commute to central London MUST be able to achieve UK SC Clearance. On going support and development.
- Senior Architect - Identity Management
- City of London
Senior Architect - Identity Management needed. Must have current experience designing and implementing enterprise grade solutions. SSO/MFA Authentication, Privileged Access Management; Identity Governance Application Access Provisioning, Application Lifecycle Management Experience with OKTA highly desirable. TOGAF
- Cloud Security Architect x3
Cloud Security Architect needed for new opportunity. Flexible around AWS, GCP, OCI, or Azure experience. Experience with on-prem, IaaS, SaaS and PaaS as well as hybrid models is highly desirable. Ability to develop architecture in line with likes of NIST, ISO27001, PCI, GDPR etc is essential. Working on new and existing projects, with both internal and external teams. (dev ops, 3rd parties) Apply today for more information.