Computer security, cybersecurity, or IT security is the protection of computer systems from theft or damage to their hardware, software or electronic data, as well as from disruption or misdirection of the services they provide.
If you’ve done any research on the topic, you know that the choices in IT certifications are endless! We’ve combed through the recommendations for these top nine cybersecurity job titles and identified the certifications requested most.
- The CompTIA Cybersecurity Career Pathway: With CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+), CompTIA PenTest+ and CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), the CompTIA Cybersecurity Career Pathway helps technical specialists achieve cybersecurity mastery, from beginning to end.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP):CISSP is an advanced-level cybersecurity certification put out by (ISC)2. It focuses on cybersecurity management skills.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA): At the associate level is where Cisco certifications begin to specialize, and some of the most common ones include CCNA Routing and Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Cyber Ops and CCNA Data Center.
- GIAC:GIAC certifications cover topics including cyber defense, penetration testing, digital forensics and incident response, developer, and information security management.
- SAP Security Consultant
- upto €70,000 plus benefits
I am looking for an experienced SAP Security Consultant. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of SAP security concepts and be able to apply them to real-world scenarios. ideally you will also have experience with Securitybridge or Onapsis, or a similar SAP security tool. Your responsibilities will include: Reviewing and auditing SAP security settings and controls Identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities Implementing security best practices Educating users on SAP security Experience experience in SAP security Experience with Securitybridge or Onapsis, or a similar SAP security tool would be very advantageous Strong understanding of SAP security concepts Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills Excellent communication and presentation skills Fluent in French & English