£20,000 - £30,000 Dependent on Experience
4 months ago
Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant
(IT Recruitment, IT Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruiter, Junior Recruiter, Junior Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruiter, Entry Level Recruitment, Junior Executive Search, Junior Headhunter, Trainee Headhunter, Trainer Executive Search, Junior Recruitment Headhunter, Graduate Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Jobs, Graduate Recruiter)
DCL Search & Selection are a well-established niche IT Recruitment company who benefit from 25+ years of exceptional market knowledge across sectors such as; Cyber, Cloud, Data Centre, UC, FinTech & AI / Artificial Intelligence.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant joining our vibrant teams you will benefit from the opportunity to work with our Senior Consultants who have numerous years experience within the IT industry.
All of our leadership team have worked their way up from a Trainee Recruitment position at DCL, which highlights the endless opportunities you will get if you align yourself to our 5 core values:
1. To work as a partnership
2. To be realistic
3. To take responsibility
4. To improve continuously
5. To earn Trust
- We are always rewarding individual achievements
- One of the best commissions in the industry paying up to 30% commission with no threshold and accelerators plus we offer monthly dinner clubs where you can join the big billers to prestigious venues such as – The Worsley, Scotts, ROKA, SUMOSAN, ZUMA, UMA SUSHISAMBA, Gaucho, OBLIXs, and other top restaurants.
- CRM database training on our industry-leading system that has an exceptional amount of both Clients and Candidates.
- Endless training both in-house and external from some of the best recruitment trainers in the industry to help enhance your current sales skills as well as develop essential recruitment ones
- Endless amount of support; Our Resourcer’s can help find the best candidates for your vacancies.
- Minimal Admin work; our admin team can help reduce your time with paperwork, searches etc.
- You will get the opportunity to engage and work alongside international and national business.
- Rapid promotion for achievers
- Throughout the training period, you will be responsible for learning how to use our CRM system and the Search & Selection basics, this includes; updating candidate/client information, searching, the creation of calling lists for members of your team and much more.
- Once you are comfortable with the CRM system you will be tasked with approaching passive Candidates and profiling them in depth with the aim of receiving their CV for specific roles you will be given to work on from Managers.
Once you have achieved your goals in becoming an exceptional delivery consultant, you will be moulded every step of the way to become a high achieving 360 recruiter and receive on-going training and be taught a structured approach to business development, not thrown in the deep end like other traditional sales roles.
The ideal Trainee Recruitment Consultant is someone who:
- Has the ability to understand that at DCL we strive to ensure every day is full of enthusiasm as nothing great was ever achieved without it, however, we do also expect a certain level of maturity and competence from our trainees.
- A self-motivated, charismatic individual with the willingness to improve continuously.
- Is able to take responsibility for their own development & growth whilst having the chance to work in partnership with experienced members of staff to achieve goals.
- Is strong-willed, hardworking and persistent.
- Driven, high achiever - We are looking for individuals who possess a passion for learning and the ability to push themselves to achieve.
- Energetic, fast-paced and proactive.
Skills & Experience:
- 6th form leaver with a track record of achieving A* - C grades (or college equivalent)
- Previous work experience within a sales environment is ideal, but not essential.
- Computer literate.
- You MUST BE comfortable/confident on the phone and be happy making outbound sales calls to create lasting relationships within the industry.
- Knowledgeable/capable of working and interacting with social media.
At DCL whilst we operate in a mature working environment we have a young, vibrant, and bubbly feel to most of our working day's and anyone joining the company will feel part of the team in no time. We regularly organise work events (Go Karting, Thorpe park, etc.) as well as a number of work nights out in the local Bar's/Club's, as we feel it is important to mingle with your work colleagues both inside and outside of the office.
(Recruitment, Resourcing, Business Development, IT, Sales, Sales Executive, Training, Development, Traineeship)