Up to €90,000 plus car, bonus and benefits
3 months ago
Solutions Consultant is required to help lead a number of key client Migrations projects for this tier 1 Telecom company, the main role for the Solutions Consultant is helping customers migrate to new services, with a focusing on hosting (AWS, Azure) SDWAN and IOT
You will be responsible for
- Post sales design documentation, implementation and migration of complex solutions for managed enterprise customers. Complex solutions consist of multi-product services. The TDA’s role is to ensure that these services interoperate and integrate into the customer environment.
- Such products consist of but not limited to MPLS, Ethernet, IPSec VPN’s, VoIP, Video Conferencing, Wireless, Internet, Private DSL, WAN Optimization, Managed Security Services, Managed Hosting, SDWAN and Complex Migration Planning.
- The TDA will own the technical delivery of customer solutions and will be the technical interface between the customer, product teams and project management during service delivery.
- Close engagement with pre-sales, technically validating solutions proposed are deliverable and all technical aspects are clearly defined prior to contract signature. The TDA accepts technical ownership of the solution at the point of contract signature.
- Lead customer facing technical workshops requiring excellent communication with the ability to articulate technical concepts clearly to all levels of competency.
- Providing support to 3rd line teams for OEM and design related faults.
You will need to be at CCIE level (ideally CCIE R&S or SP ) with strong low level design and deployment skills, comfortable in front of customers and leading customer meeting
Knowledge in SDWAN and Hosted services would be advantageous
Reference Number: RA7413
(Technical Consultant, Consultant, Post Sales, Post Sales Consultant, Amazon, Microsoft, software defined wide area networking, telecommunications, presales, Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert)