€85k - €100k
almost 2 years ago
My Client is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Consultant - GRC to deliver cyber security and cyber risk assignments, working as an subject matter specialist, forming strong relationships with stakeholders from across the business - Regulatory Compliance, Data Privacy and Data Governance departments.
You will develop and enhance the client relationship whilst establishing credibility by showing a deep understanding of Cyber Security and identify opportunities where we can further our existing business within the client. You will provide reporting to relevant Global Governance bodies when required whilst driving results on risk management procedures through solutions to better guide the security risk.
The ideal candidate should possess
- Background in a professional services environment
- Good technical knowledge and cyber security related technologies and practices
- Ideally exposure with Financial Services Industries.
- Knowledge of regulatory and risk standards – NIST 800, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, COBIT.
- Experience in Cyber Governance, Risk and Compliance recommendations.
- Previous familiarity with Vulnerability and threat management assessments.
- Strong communication and risk management principles.