Up to £95,000 + £15k Bonus
11 months ago
A leading Tier 1 Global Service Provider is looking for a Senior Compliance Counsel to join their London teams. As a Senior Compliance Counsel you will be responsible for ensuring that the company is compliant against a variety of laws, regulations and obligations, you may also be required to support internal investigations for breaches of laws, regulations and company polices.
- You will review, implement and coordinate existing and future compliance policies for the company (i.e Code of Conduct, data privacy, anti-corruption etc...)
- Advising internal teams on policy related matters
- Implementing, reviewing and coordinating third-party intermediary due diligence reviews and all anti-corruption related training and compliance.
- Coordinating, reviewing, and implementing existing and prospective compliance technology platforms
- Coordinating, reviewing and participating in risk assessments, and providing legal support in investigations related to fraud, crime, compliance with law and other related matters from time-to-time;
- Prepare compliance reports for Board of Directors and governing bodies
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication, drafting and technical skills.
- People and program management skills.
- A team player who can build positive rapport with other legal and non-legal personnel.