Up to €80,000 plus €48,000 OTE + Car Allowance + Benefits
almost 2 years ago
We are looking for an experienced Partner/ Channel manager to work for a global service provider to sell their Global SIP and Network Services to Enterprises and corporates through the partner market.
This is a hunter role, and looking for an experienced sales person who has knowledge of selling to and through the SI, Cisco and Microsoft Resellers
You will be responsible for
- Own and formulate a Sales and execution plan to get to quarterly targets
- Generate Leads from the partners
- Work with Partner sales person to help close deals.
- Acquire new partners and Deliver Quarterly numbers through the partners
- Work with Partner Marketing to create and run joint Partner plans/events to drive sales
You will need to have experience in selling at least one of these services, global SIP, UCC and SD WAN into and through the channel of, European Sis, Cisco or Microsoft resellers
Hunters who can identify key decision makers in the targeted accounts
Should be credible for partner to trust the person with leads and opportunities
Drive to work through leads to closure along with the partner sales person
Reference Number: RA7404