Up to €80k + €40k OTE
almost 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to target new logo accounts within the enterprise sector.
Our client is a leader in providing infrastructure, connectivity and managed network solutions across the world, such as Europe, North America and Asia.
They are part of the largest telecommunications service companies in the world.
- Sell our clients business-to-business services within a geographic territory.
- Manage complex and lengthy consultative sales engagements within the enterprise sector.
- Develop, maintain and direct relationships with customer client contacts.
- Develop sales strategies and tactics to successfully achieve or exceed sales goals.
- Establish and develop effective on-going relationships with key client organisations to gain a thorough understanding of customer needs.
- Develop, implement and maintain a territory management plan
- You must have at least 5 years Direct experience selling either MPLS, IP Transit, Ethernet, or Infrastructure Solutions
- Direct selling to global enterprises.
- You must have exceptional communication skills and are fluent in written and spoken German.
- Have a proven track record of being able to achieve high demanding sales targets in a high tech environment.
- Outstanding analytical and commercial skills.
- You should have great organisational skills and are able to prioritise work to meet deadlines while keeping all work to a high standard