£40,000 - £100,000 Dependent on Experience
about 2 months ago
IT Recruitment Consultant
(IT Recruitment, IT Recruitment Consultant, Sales Consultant, Business Development, Business Development Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Sales Consultant, B2B Sales, Business to Business Sales, Business-To-Business Sales, Executive Search Consultant, IT Executive Search Consultant, IT Headhunter, Recruitment Headhunter)
DCL Search & Selection are a well-established niche IT Recruitment company who benefit from 25+ years of exceptional market knowledge across sectors such as; Cyber, Cloud, Data Centre, UC & FinTech sectors.
As an Experienced IT Recruitment Consultant you should have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding your sales targets.
You should want to progress your sales career within an IT Recruitment capacity and want to learn your industry inside and out whilst striving to be a driven, ambitious high achieving 360 recruiter.
What we will offer you:
- We are always rewarding individual achievements
- One of the best commissions in the industry paying up to 30% commission with no threshold and accelerators plus we offer monthly dinner clubs where you can join the big billers to prestigious venues such as – The Worsley, Scotts, ROKA, SUMOSAN, ZUMA, UMA SUSHISAMBA, Gaucho, OBLIXs, and other top restaurants.
- CRM database training on our industry-leading system that has an exceptional amount of both Clients and Candidates.
- Endless training both in-house and external from some of the best recruitment trainers in the industry to help enhance your current sales skills as well as develop essential recruitment ones
- Endless amount of support; Our Resourcer’s can help find the best candidates for your vacancies.
- Minimal Admin work; our admin team can help reduce your time with paperwork, searches etc.
- You will get the opportunity to engage and work alongside international and national business.
- Rapid promotion for achievers
- To win new business/ develop existing relationships.
- To build long term working relationships with Clients
- Consultative approach to calling passive Candidates in order to profile them in detail, against set criteria of skills and experience given to you by your Client
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Self-manage your daily tasks in order to make sure that the following day will be as successful as possible
- Have a structured approach with a solution selling ability as the sales cycles are not as quick.
What you should be able to offer us:
- Previous B2B / Business to Business Sales Experience
- Excellent telephone manner and English Communication skills
- Professional, fast-paced, driven and ambitious individual
- Mature and honest personality with a passion to succeed
- Commitment to your work/ going above and beyond to ensure the best outcome for yourself, company and the candidates/clients you will be working with on a daily basis
- A natural approach to networking with people at all levels
- Knowledgeable/capable of working and interacting with social media.
At DCL whilst we operate in a mature working environment we have a young, vibrant, bubbly feel to most of our working day's and anyone joining the company will feel part of the team in no time. We regularly organise work events (Go Karting, Thorpe park, etc) as well as a number of work nights out in the local Bar's/Club's, as we feel it is important to mingle with your work colleagues both inside and outside of the office.