Up to €80k + OTE + Major Benefits
4 months ago
Our Client is currently experiencing phenomenal success in the German market.
As a result, they are looking to hire an enterprise new business manager to join them in this acceleration period.
This innovative company places the customer at the forefront of their business and continue to be a key player within the Telkom’s market across the APAC region.
- Ideally the individual should have selling experience across a range of market sectors which could include Banking and Finance, Retail, Hi Tech, Manufacturing, Professional Services, etc.
- Minimum 5 years proven track record working within the Carrier/Telecom arena in new business related sales role.
- Accustomed to selling and negotiating up to board level in corporate companies within FTSE 2000 Multinational companies or within key sector markets as mentioned above.
- Sold one of the following for the past three years WAN, MPLS, IPVPN, Leased Lines.
- Language requirements: Fluent German