Up to £50,000 + Package
6 months ago
A Data Centre Service Delivery Manager is needed to join a specialist connectivity provider in Hertfordshire.
The company is going through a huge growth programme and this is an excellent opening for someone to join a business who are working with globally recognised organisations.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting the Commercial Director with management of existing and potential customers being the main point of contact.
- Maintaining and improving the company’s current and new services
- Customer relationship management
- Attending customer meetings in order to provide guidance to customers
- Keeping up a high quality level of service
- Updating appropriate documentation such as policy and procedures and making sure these are in place and followed
- Change and Incident management
- Service Level Agreements
- Must have current experience working in a Data centre environment in a Service Delivery role.
- An understanding of Data Centre technology and terminology.
- Experience of dealing with people of all levels within a business (Engineers to Board level)
In return you'll have the ability to work in a cutting edge environment and work with a variety of well known international clients