Up to £60,000 Base
20 days ago
This is an exceptional and hugely exciting opportunity with a very successful data centre provider who are looking for a Data Centre Marketing Manager.
As part of my client's huge growth, they are looking to recruit a Data Centre Marketing Manager to help raise awareness of my client’s products and services and generate good quality sales opportunities and event management,
The role operates independently however, in the long run, you will grow a team and be part of a growing business.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage marketing campaigns to attract New Logo customers to Data Centre Services to grow revenue
- Plan, execute and report on direct (email) marketing campaigns
- Design, implement and execute direct demand generation campaigns
- Build relationships with senior-level executives and key stakeholders both internally and in the target customer market
- Advise on-demand generation campaigns and run events working closely with the direct sales function
- Manage events and exhibitions and report on lead generation ROI
- Confident communicator and presenter to new clients.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must-have Previous experience working within a Data Centre / Telco business