Up to £80,000 + Benefits
almost 3 years ago
Are you passionate about Data Centres and Technology?
Are you an experienced Datacentre Manager?
Then look no further! We have a role that is required to join a leading datacentre provider.
Desired Skill Set
- You will have multiple years of extensive management experience in operating complex Datacentre facilities across all disciplines, ideally with specific relevant qualifications
- Already have full responsibility for all staff and activities on-site will flow through you, including Facilities Maintenance, Security, Compliance and Customer Operations
- You will have demonstrated an ability to work to short, medium and long-term deadlines, as well as being able to react quickly and change priorities to meet business and customer demands
- Ability to effectively work within a large/matrix organisation and utilise excellent communication skills to engage with personnel at all levels
- A good knowledge of regulatory compliance, health and safety, and data security within a datacentre and environment
- Work closely with Facilities Management to ensure all technical documentation relating to your facility is complete and up to date, including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Emergency Operating Procedures (EOPs)
To succeed in this role, you will need to be:
- A self-motivated individual who is resourceful, with the ability to build working relationships quickly and effectively. Above all, you will be a great leader with excellent organisational, influencing and strong interpersonal skills
- You must have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to articulate complex problems in a clear and methodical way, and have experience dealing with difficult and multi-faceted problems
- Pro-active, responsive - able to prioritise and deal with intense moments of high activity using excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- Comfortable working through ambiguity, bringing clarity and control in a dynamic environment
- Possess a full UK driving licence