upto 80,000 plus benefits
15 days ago
CyberArk Integration Consultant.
CyberArk Integration Consultant is needed for this expanding service business to help them with complex deployment with their FTSE focused customer base.
They are looking for experienced CyberArk Integration Consultants who have:
• Strong solution designing experience with in depth understanding of IAM concepts and thorough understanding of CyberArk domain.
• Thorough understanding of Identity and Access Governance concepts
• Leading and creating Identity & Access Management (IAM) technical architecture
• Secure by Design principles in Identify Access management, Privilege Access management
• Familiar with cloud architectures, data management and source control from a security perspective.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is growing and looking for individuals who want to grow and develop and work on some of the most complex CyberArk deployments.