upto 500 euros Per day
15 days ago
CyberArk Integration Consultant.
Senior Level Endpoint Privileged Managed (EPM) engineer with demonstrable experience on managing CyberArk Privileged Access EPM Cloud for Server and endpoint devices management solutions.
● Design-level and hands-on skills on the following
○ EPM cloud version of windows Servers
○ EPM cloud version of endpoint devices
● Ability to work with resources to continue design and deployment activities and enhance the EPM solution.
● Good knowledge in granting least privileges based on the roles and responsibilities of the user permissions
● Understanding of application whitelisting, blacklisting and greylisting and shown experience in managing them
● Knowledge on onboarding, Offboarding elevated privileged access for the administrators in the servers and users in the desktops
● Understanding of associated disciplines of Security Policy and Governance
● Additional knowledge on the Cyberark Privileged access management such as :
● CyberArk Privileged Access Suite; Secure Password Vault; Central Policy Manager; Privileged Session Manager.
● Good experience, Operational knowledge and hands-on skills on the following
○ CyberArk Privileged Access Suite
○ Secure Password Vault and Safes
○ Central Policy Manager
○ Privileged Session Manage
Initial 6 month contract but with the potential to extend, Hybrid working a few times a month meeting with the clients