Up to £35,000 + bonus + benefits
27 days ago
A Cyber Security Marketing Manager is required by a global service provider to helping to drive business into their large scale enterprise customers
You will be responsible for
- Planning and execution of marketing campaigns from inception to end results by understanding the segment teams needs and ensuring alignment with regional sales objectives
- Plan, organise, develop and execute marketing programs, industry events, customer meetings and other activities to generate qualified opportunities and drive sales
- Work with the other marketing teams and agencies to create effective marketing campaigns
- Liaise with events team to execute local event venues, speakers, logistics, surveys, operations, and lead flow
- Manage the Marketing program budget and vendor contracts
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new regional opportunities
- Candidates must be degree educated and hold Marketing accreditations.
- You need to have B2B marketing experience including dealing with clients with a cyber security focus.
- Experience with developing integrated, multi-touch marketing campaigns
- Experience with industry C-level events and CIO roundtables for enterprise customers
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems ideally salesforce
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative and analytical