Up to £50,000 Base
about 1 month ago
Critical Facilities M&E Shift Lead
A Critical Facilities Shift Lead is needed for a niche, ultramodern Data Centre business in Hertfordshire.
The Critical Facilities Shift Lead will be responsible for leading a team of shift engineers and sub-contractors and providing high-level engineering support on M&E / Mechanical & Electrical Data Centre equipment
Other responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Maintenance and Improving current facilities/equipment.
- Health & Safety
- Operational Activities
- Providing Critical engineering best practice processes and procedures
- Current and considerable experience in a management role within an M&E/Data Centre/Data Center business or in a critical environment
- Electrical Engineering Degree / HNC / HND
- UK Based commutable to Hertfordshire – Sponsorship cannot be supplied to Non-EU Candidates.