Up to £24,000 Basic + Bonus + Benefits
7 months ago
DCL are currently working in a partnership with a Niche, Colocation provider who are on the look out for a Critical Facilities Engineer in Hertfordshire.
The Critical Facilities Engineer will be responsible for working within the day shift team providing engineering services within ultra modern Data Centres to help maintain operations.
Some Other Responsibilities Include:
- Proactive and Reactive maintenance.
- Technical improvement, assessment and repairs.
- Incident Management.
- Experience in critical business environments.
- Not essential but preference will be given to candidates from a Data Centre / Colocation background.
- 18th Edition certified or similar electrical qualification.
In return you’ll be working on behalf multi million pound enterprise customers, new ultra modern facilities and a company that offers an excellent opportunity for progression for any keen engineer.
Reference Number: MB7243