Upto £75,000 plus benefits
0208 663 4030
about 2 months ago
A Privileged Access Management Consultant is needed for an expanding Financial Service business, this is an exciting time to join the Business as they are in the Process of deploying a Centrify PAM solution,, this consultant will form a key part of the team
Location can be flexible but would require the individual to come into the London office a couple of times a month for team meetings and face to face project reviews
· On-board applications and users into PAM tools and customise or configure integrations as required
· Regularly review, secure and recertify privileged roles in applications, databases and operating systems
· Implement least privilege, just-in-time access, password rotation and vaulting wherever possible
· Migrate application authentication to Single Sign-On through the use of SAML and OAuth
· Implement and enforce the use of MFA where possible, focusing on critical applications and risky sign-ins
· Provide technical support to Centrify users
You would also gain expsoure with the IAM toolset as part of an Identity Access deployment.
Key experience required:
Previous experience with a PAM tool (Centrify would be an added bonus but not essential) including integrating and deploying into a business, onboarding users and applications, supporting users and performing manual administration tasks.
Experience with SAML and OAuth to migrate applications to Single Sign-on.
If you are interested in hearing more please reach out to me for more information