CH7924 Cyber Trainer
about 1 year ago
Technical Cyber Trainer, United Kingdom
Cyber trainer needed to build a new cyber training capability to develop a team of international security analysts. Technical Cyber training experience is a MUST. Any experience delivering technical Blue team based training is highly desired.
This is a UK based role. Able to travel to London on occasion- when required. Agile, flexible working.
A technical background is highly desirable and prefered.
- Aid in the setup, fine tuning and on-going customisation of Technical Cyber Security’s training platform. CyberBit experience desirable.
- Design, develop and deliver the internal syllabus to train employees with low cybersecurity knowledge to become analysts.
- Manage, monitor, support and assess learners. Fine tuning training and bespoke development.
- Manage, monitor and assess SOC analysts.
- Support employees through their career.
- The ability to deliver remote training is essential.
This is a UK based role. Able to travel to London on occasion- when required. Agile working.
Apply today to find out more information.