- Perform in-depth study and analysis in IT service for region.
- Medium to high level customer communication to obtain customer's requirement and present my clients technical solution
- Based on customer's requirements, lead a solution team to make a complete data-center solution, including IT infrastructure integration, cloud integration or DC consolidation/migration
- In pre-sales stage, lead a solution team to analyse customer's RFP, being the solution architect as well as estimating the total cost and risk
- In delivery stage, work as a technical director to guide the solution team in order to make the design as well as taking responsibility for implementation, commission, test and acceptance.
Scotland, the U.K.’s northernmost country, is a land of mountain wildernesses such as the Cairngorms and Northwest Highlands, interspersed with glacial glens (valleys) and lochs (lakes). Its major cities are Edinburgh, the capital, with its iconic hilltop castle, and Glasgow, famed for its vibrant cultural scene. Scotland is also famous for golf, the game first played at the Old Course at St Andrews in the 1400s.